.

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Why I Choose to Be a Sociology Major

In comparison to previous topics Ive studied, sociology better suits what it is I want to do with my life. It has taken me a tour to figure what my niche is since Ive been in college. Before declaring sociology as a major, I was a traffic major. I have always had a strong interest in business, but as I progressed with the program, it became evident to me that I have no interest in meeting in corporate America. I realized that I would much rather become and entrepreneur and discover new ways to sustain people. After eading up on sociology, I saw that sociology offers you knowledge that translates across the board, whereas business is more one-dimensional. math has always been a weakness of mine, and luckily, sociology only requires one class.Although that shouldnt be a major merchandising point, it definitely was for me While Im aware that sociology is by no means easy, it is certainly a relief to know that I will no longer be tested on schooling that I feel is totally useless t o me. I struggled in the majority of my math related classes firearm I was a business major, and that was quite epressing for me. After much debate, I decided that I would plausibly be best if I opted for a career course that did not include anti-derivatives and the Pythagorean theorem nation skills are integral part of any organization, and sociology provides you with the information to perfect them. By studying how people work and interact, I will be more effective in whatever career path I choose to take. Sociology will enhance whatever knowledge and experience I have concerning people skills because I will be more aware of how to reach people on a more personable level.

No comments:

Post a Comment